A graduating student’s caption on her post caught the attention of netizens. | TESTING ZONE

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A graduating student’s caption on her post caught the attention of netizens.

A graduating student’s caption on her post caught the attention of netizens.

To graduate is a very fulfilling achievement. To graduate with honors is an even greater milestone. But to graduate while maintaining one’s sanity and not letting the world wash away one’s moral principles and values is the most incredible feat. Recently, a graduating student took to her social networking account to post about her achievement of graduating from school. Her post became viral as people were struck by her caption.

A graduating student from Notre Dame of Marbel University in Koronadal City, South Cotabato is making a buzz online as she posted her graduation picture with a very striking caption. Janvier Dee Castre Macapagal or more commonly called as JDee by close friends and relatives has just graduated from college. She was able to finish with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration major in Financial Management and she even did so with flying colors as she graduated with honors.
To commemorate her graduation, she posted her graduation picture on the popular social networking platform Facebook. She gave her photos a brief caption that says: “JANVIER DEE C. MACAPAGAL, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management.”

On her Facebook account, it is very noticeable that she uses her mother’s surname which is Castre. The reason for this is that she lives with her mother named Arlene Castre Macapagal who is a single mother. She greatly honors her mother for being strong and for solely raising her and two other siblings. During her graduation day, JDee even posted on Facebook her proud moments on stage together with her mother and wrote a short dedication for her. She said in a separate post:

“JANVIER DEE C. MACAPAGAL
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management
PROUD DAUGHTER OF A SINGLE MOM

How lucky am I to have such a great relationship with you? To me, you’re not only my mom you’re the strongest woman I know. I know being a single mom was difficult. Sending tatlong bibe in one of the most expensive school isn’t easy. Raising three stubborn children was never been easy. You constantly showed me to find the good in life, even when it was even hard to find yourself. Your selfless manner is one of the many reasons I will always look up to you. You have given me double the love that I ever needed and deserved. The will that you have to never give up was something that I aspire to have one day. Even on the days when all you wanted to do was take a nap after a long day at work, you put me before yourself. I see how many times I’ve taken you for granted and how many times I must have disappointed you. We have gone through some really tough times together. We have struggled through my rebellion, our depressions, our debt, and just daily life.
Growing up with a single parent is not the perfect storybook situation, but when it is a single mom like you, I do not need storybook. The strength, unconditional love, and support that you have given me were more than any two parents could ever fulfill. I never looked at having a single-parent as a disadvantage, because I got to brag about how awesome my one parent was. I can’t tell you enough how much it meant to me that you were always next to me with a smile on your face, encouraging me to be the best person I could possibly be.
Thank you for giving me and my siblings a good life and always providing for us, even if it meant living paycheck to paycheck. You’re not BDO, yet you find ways. Thank you for being my sunshine, my only sunshine. You didn’t have an instruction manual but you always did the best you could. I thank you for always being my mother and father.
So here’s to you my selfless mom, my diploma. You deserve the world so I’m getting it for you”.
Her post received various reactions and opinions from social media users. There were some who thought that her choice of statement for her caption was rather offensive against those who are not in the same circumstance as hers. Although they understood that she was proud of her status as she graduated, it was still not a reason for her to post that way as there are people who may feel offended by it. On the other hand, there were a lot of conservative people who shared in JDee’s sense of achievement in terms of her purity. People applauded her for maintaining her chastity for a long time. People thought that young people should emulate her fortitude in saying no to temptations that would detriment her purity.
People are happy that there are still women like JDee who tries to maintain a strong sense of morality within themselves. They are hoping that more young people would give importance to good moral values and principles. Many people thought that if only all of the young people would have the same moral values and principles as JDee, then there surely is a promising future for everyone.
What can you say about JDee’s caption? Thank you for reading. We hope you liked it

Visit and follow our website: TRENDING NEWS PH FILE

© TRENDING NEWS PH FILE

Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment